Your coach, Marian Tobin-Hardy will show you how to:
• Choose nutrient dense healthier foods when you shop
• Store your food safely
• Prepare your foods in an efficient and timely manner
You will receive guidance and instruction on how to:
• Identify and eliminate unhealthy food and snacks from your home
• Choose healthier foods to stock your pantry
• Shop wisely in a grocery and/or a health food store
• Avoid those foods that contain hidden chemicals, possible allergens and sugar
• Choose the best kitchen utensils and cookware to maximize nutrition and avoid waste
• Design a weekly menu and how to prepare and store food ahead for the week
Marian believes that a healthy lifestyle is not about being deprived.
You need to eat food that is visually appealing and scrumptious to the palate in order to continue with your decision to live healthy.
She will outline a specific menu plan based on your preferences. So whether she is giving you shopping advice, recipes or tips on food preparation or smart restaurant ordering, the focus is always on implementation.
Marian has been involved with alternative health care and food preparation for over 30 years. She has been a teacher of basic and gourmet vegetarian cooking for the past 30+ years. She has coached hundreds of people in making everything from healthy main courses, salads and desserts. She was a food consultant and taught cooking classes at a large destination health resort for years. Marian is also co-author of the book, ***The 80*10*10 Vitality Program—The Art of Moderation In Excess where she contributed over 100 fabulous recipes.
***This book is out of print. Marian is working on a new book that will feature raw and cooked easy to prepare recipes — from soups, salads and main courses and side dishes to healthy desserts. This new edition will be created within the guidelines & principles of Seikon-Chikara.